By attending this course, I have learnt more on how to be a digital citizen, how to write an evaluation essay and how to create a blog. Overall, this class is great, fun, and informative.
What did I learn from the Technology in Learning course?
I learn a lot of things from this course. Not only I was able to learn how to use blog site and blog but I also learn the different tools available online that I can use in my university work such online dictionaries, inspiring lectures from the experts in Ted talk and many others. Aside form these, this course made me realise the many digital tools that are available and I have been using now to make my life easier while away from home such online tools such Skype, email, YM, FB, etc and me realise that I am indeed a digital citizen.
What is my evaluation of the course?
Overall, I find the course very educational and helpful especially to students. What I like most about the course is that there is an atmosphere of tension-free exchange of information between the teacher and the students. The student is not intimated when asking questions and when being asked.
If there is one thing that I would want to improve on the course, it is probably giving the students the outline and contents as well as the objectives of the course so that they will be guided on what to expect in the course. this can be shown in power point slide probably for reference of the students in the course.
From me, with this class "Technology in Learning" is really helpful increase my skills particulary in creating Blog. Moreover it enlarges my knowledge specially about how to have a critical thinking like watching clip and give coments or argument about the topic, and knowing what the Digital citizen is, and the three differnt king of Literacy. Beside that I also have learnt some tips about writing skill from teacher. I found nothing that bad with this class but my problem is because I am having trouble with the technology, so sometimes when teacher go very fast I could not get the point/steps properly. Thank You.
By attending this course, I have learnt more on how to be a digital citizen, how to write an evaluation essay and how to create a blog. Overall, this class is great, fun, and informative.
ReplyDeleteWhat did I learn from the Technology in Learning course?
ReplyDeleteI learn a lot of things from this course. Not only I was able to learn how to use blog site and blog but I also learn the different tools available online that I can use in my university work such online dictionaries, inspiring lectures from the experts in Ted talk and many others. Aside form these, this course made me realise the many digital tools that are available and I have been using now to make my life easier while away from home such online tools such Skype, email, YM, FB, etc and me realise that I am indeed a digital citizen.
What is my evaluation of the course?
Overall, I find the course very educational and helpful especially to students. What I like most about the course is that there is an atmosphere of tension-free exchange of information between the teacher and the students. The student is not intimated when asking questions and when being asked.
If there is one thing that I would want to improve on the course, it is probably giving the students the outline and contents as well as the objectives of the course so that they will be guided on what to expect in the course. this can be shown in power point slide probably for reference of the students in the course.
From me, with this class "Technology in Learning" is really helpful increase my skills particulary in creating Blog. Moreover it enlarges my knowledge specially about how to have a critical thinking like watching clip and give coments or argument about the topic, and knowing what the Digital citizen is, and the three differnt king of Literacy. Beside that I also have learnt some tips about writing skill from teacher. I found nothing that bad with this class but my problem is because I am having trouble with the technology, so sometimes when teacher go very fast I could not get the point/steps properly. Thank You.
ReplyDelete